Tuesday, January 13, 2009

On The Air

Ok, so after talking for years about starting this blog I'm finally doing it. I work in the software industry, but I've long held a desire to blog about my music interests. And perhaps other non-work things. We shall see.

So why am I blogging about music? Because I'm an obsessive enthusiast. ;-) I actively listen to a reasonably broad range of things; these days mostly classical, jazz, progressive rock and electronic. I also experiment with electronic music, and am--well--a synthesizer junkie. I've put together a project studio just for fun. 

So I imagine that I'll blog about music I run across, concerts I go to, synth stuff I find interesting, and perhaps a thing or two about my EM experiments. 

I'm also going to try to Twitter whatever I'm listening to, just for my own amusement. I thought about maintaining a "heavy rotation list" at the side of my blog but quickly realized that was too static to be interesting. So now I can literally Twitter it all. We'll see how long THAT lasts.

Thanks for listening,

GVH

No comments:

Post a Comment